Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sassy Girl



I have been part of the "Sassy Girl" phenomenon. I remember Jaz persuading me to watch the DVD. Not a fan of Koreanovelas, I wouldn't give it the time of day but am I glad when I finally gave in because it was enjoyable. I ended up like Jaz persuading others to watch it simply because I wanted to share the "experience".

I guess the phenomenon is not limited here in the Philippines because Vertigo Entertainment, producers of "The Grudge" and "The Lake House" has acquired the rights to Sassy Girl. Playing the leads are Jesse Bradford and 24's Elisha Cuthbert. The screenplay will be penned by "Bend It Like Bendham" screenwriter Gurinder Chadha. (Incidentally, she will also be directing two tv successes, "Dallas" and "I Dream of Jeannie")

Apart from Sassy Girl, Vertigo Entertainment has several adaptations in line. One of which is the Philippines' very own "Sigaw".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sino naman ang nasa sigaw?!?!

selle said...

carlo, salamat! alam ko you super understand me. haay. pero im ok now, thanks to friends like you! mwah!

Carlo said...

di ko alam eh, wala pa sa balita.

.•:*¨*:•.K.•:*¨*:•. said...

wacks! omg! ikaw na ba yan? hahaha how are you :D

Site Stats