Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Croc's


I went to Rustan's last night and saw the Croc's display. On a whim, I decided to purchase one for myself thinking that I deserve a much better pair than the sorry excuse that I was wearing. I failed to consider the fact that I won't be able to wear it to work because it's rubber! So, I'm still stuck with my tired looking "converted slip-on".

Oliver and Clarice both mentioned that the pair that I got looks as if it costs not more than Php 200. It made me start to think if it was really worth it especially after they pointed out that tons of similar looking pairs are available at just a 16th of it's regular price?

Rob was the first one who introduced the special shoes to us a few months back since he badly needs it for his work being that he is usually on his toes. I admit that I was not impressed with the design because it looks like something that you can buy from Divi but I was convinced otherwise after trying it on. Cheap looking or not, I guess it's the comfort you can't really put a price on.

2 comments:

selle said...

hi carlo! we share the same opinion re: crocs. actually, kaya siguro di ko sya nagustuhan kasi it's similar to what I see being sold in divi. i recently saw a crocs shop nearby krispy kreme. the vast line up of crocs looks so enticing. now im afraid to try it on baka kasi magustuhan ko. hehehe

Carlo said...

mukha ngang magugustuhan mo siya especially after reading about your addiction over flip flops! hehe

Site Stats