Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Frenzied Saturday

Spent the later part of Saturday evening at Rockwell watching Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo. An enjoyable breath of fresh air to my already stifling day.

At the behest of my aunt, my sister and cousin accompanied me to the mall, otherwise, I would've watched the movie alone or worse, be a third wheel and chaperone my brother and Chill.

During the earlier part of the week, I originally planned on going out with a friend. Come Wednesday, I was about to cancel since someone ordered tickets from me and his only available schedule is Saturday. Gladly, being that Em-J will be in Ortigas that day, he took the responsibility of delivering the tickets. As it turns out, both cancelled the last minute. Thus, I found myself alone on a Saturday night.

I really don't have a problem with that since I enjoy solace however being that I was so preoccupied with tons of things, I don't think that being alone that night would've helped thus I decided to make new plans and fast.

My point for this post is to encourage you guys to catch KKK cause it's one movie you won't waste your hard-earned money on.

(Could there be anything more disorganized than this post? I think not! Forgive me, I'm having trouble sleeping, thanks to the cup of coffee that I had before going home.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

Site Stats