Pages

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ramblings...kung ano ano...wala lang!

I know that we still have a lot of work to do for Zsazsa but for the meantime, I'll forego promoting it.

I didn't go to church today since I got home at around 3am after the leafletting and went to bed at nearly 5am (?). I woke up at around 9am and had breakfast with Zee who spent the night over. Since she's not familiar with the area, I accompanied her to the LRT station which was one ride away.

When I got home I remembered that I still had to submit the press release of ZZZ to www.pep.ph so I immediately worked on that and went back to bed.

At around that time, bayantel called up to check if I already have my internet back up. Unfortunately, my brother can't wake me up as I was already in a deep state of sleep. (Officially, one week na kong walng internet! Asar ang bayantel. I have to set-up my PC out of my room and use Shobe's PLDT connection which is way faster. Ang download speed ko dito eh nasa 70kbps, yung bayantel, pinaka-mabilis na ang 27kbps.) Buti na lang tapos na ang lock-down period so I can have it disconnected tomorrow.

At around 3pm, we then headed to Trinoma to go watch a movie. I love the place. Hindi lang ang ground floor na parang sobrang gulo. Although, there are still a lot of stores that I'm waiting for to open, ok na rin naman. On our watch list ang Old Chang Kee, Krispy Kreme (dahil ako'y doughunt lover!), at Cold Rock (although mahal, kakaiba ang ice cream flavors). Di ko na maisip ang iba.

Had lunch at A Vennetto and stayed at Coffee Bean while waiting for the movie to start. I took the time to start sorting out our ticket sales for ZZZ. Watched Zodiac which felt like a documentary and a movie rolled into one.

No comments:

Site Stats