Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

Labfest and Zaturnnah

I wasn't able to catch Children's Plays last Saturday. It was way too early and I couldn't will myself to get out of bed. I sent a text to Hogi who was also supposed to watch the 10am show to apologize but was also pleasantly surprised to find out that she was also still in bed. Anyway, I headed to CCP at around 12:30pm and got there a little after 1. I met up with Hogi at Starbucks and then I proceeded to the HB lobby to help out Paolo. (Hahahaha, didn't get to do much, managed to sell a program though). I went out just before the open house since I was still getting a lot of Zsazsa ticket inquiries and there was no signal there.

Just before getting the tickets, Paolo told me that he'll be giving us compli tickets. Weee! Thanks much! Got to see XX and X. Pretty interesting and profoundly confusing. Told Zee that I want to stay at the 2nd level of Batute but she insisted on sitting upfront. Good thing we didn't sit in the first row since the people in front of us were showered by thir unsavory um...prop. (Tama ba ang term?)

We didn't stay for the 8PM show and didn't get to take pictures during the meet and greet since we had to rush to RCBC for Zsazsa. When we got there, She was already there and no one from TP yet except for Ms. Yvette. Decided to help them out. I'm really glad at the turn out of She's show. The theatre was nearly packed. I was surprised with Zee since she was still laughing out loud, sometimes even louder than the rest. Sat with Zee and Carlo Vergara during the second half of the show and except for one unsavory incident during the intermission, we were fine.

I had a lot of pics taken with the cast for the first time, unfortunately, something wrong happened with Zee's new cam phone and we can't find any of it. Sayang, ang dami talaga non. Will post the pics soon.

No comments:

Site Stats