Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

Fooooooooood!!!!!!!!

I begrudgingly dragged myself out of bed (at around 1pm) upon receiving Willie's call reminding me that he's already on his way for our swim meet. This has long been planned and I really needed the exercise so I took a shower though still very sleepy. After the invigorating
exercise, we headed to Shangri-la for a late lunch at Tokyo Tokyo with Em-J and Clarice in tow.

Upon arriving at the office, I received a message from my manager reminding me that we'll be joining Em-J's team for dinner at Dad's. I was already full and decided that I'll no longer be partaking in the buffet. We then headed to Dad's Megamall but I found the smell of food too enticing to pass up. Before I knew it, I was already holding a blue plate and filling it with food.


I frankly had more than enough of my fill that it was pure agony just staying still. I am swearing off buffets...for now. Uggh!!!

Curiously, on our way back to the office, a shot taken by our friend caught us looking at
the rows of food kiosks near the supermarket. :)

No comments:

Site Stats