Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Another Reason to Love 4 Fingers Bonchon Chicken!

I like chicken wings but not as much as Em-J does. Whenever we go to Ikea, a hefty serving of chicken wings is always in order; A trip to the grocery would more or less yield a big bag of chicken wings. This is why when I tried Four Fingers, I immediately knew that he would like it more than anyone else. I also recommended it to Abby who ordered the chili flavored ones and didn't finish a serving. I told her to try the Soy Garlic next time.

I'm pretty sure you've already read about how great their chicken is. It is so addicting I often find myself craving for it. In fact, we've been to Bonchon thrice the past two weeks and that's a lot given that we don't really live  near Ion where they are.


I wasn't wrong about Em-J, he was on his way to watch a movie and he wanted to order the 50-pc chicken to go. He was saying that he'll end up saving more because it comes out to just about one dollar a piece. I managed to finally convince him to just get the 18-pc chicken.

Here's his take-away box:


If there's one thing that I don't like as much in Bonchon is their price! Lol! It is quite expensive at SGD 9.95 (325 pesos) for a 6-pc chicken with fries and drink, SGD 16.95 (550 pesos) for a 12-pc chicken and SGD 21.95 (720 pesos) for an 18-pc chicken and the chicken pieces are quite small; Half a chicken wing is one piece. 

Yesterday, though, when we went back to Ion to have a quick snack there, we noticed that they have a new promo. Get a 4-pc chicken for SGD 6.95 (220 pesos) with fries and drink and you get an extra 4 pieces freeeeeee! This is the best deal ever and that's another reason to love 4 Fingers Bonchon Crispy Chicken!


4 comments:

selle said...

carlo, ang sarrrap! hmm, parang i can taste the balat from here! *drools* grabe, 50pcs? hehe OD! lol.

Carlo said...

Sobrang lutong ng balat selle! Hehe.

OA talaga sa 50 pieces. Hehe. Kailan magopen dyan?

selle said...

I read by 2nd week of november! sabay sila nung wee nam kee! have you tried that place yet?

Carlo said...

ah okay. magpost ka din ng entry pagna-try mo na ha.

hindi pa rin namin na-try, bukod sa malayo sya medyo hard sell siya kasi 9-dollars ang chicken rice dun eh meron dito sa tapat na 3-dollars lang. lol!

Site Stats