Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back from my vacation and I can't wait to sort through all the photos that we took but I still have to wait for the photos from four other cameras. In the meantime, I'm posting a few interesting stuff I saw in stores.

The next three photos are from Candy Empire, they carry around chocolates and candies not normally available elsewhere. I wanted to create one separate entry about Candy Empire but I wasn't able to take much of photos since it wasn't allowed.

Cadbury Clusters - similar to the ones sold in Baguio.


Dairy Milk Bar of Plenty - Vanilla shortcake flavored Dairy Milk. 


Expensive Meringues


The Cranberry line from The Body Shop is back. 


Mark's Mallows! Lol!


A sorry looking doll being sold at Robinson's Pioneer.

2 comments:

selle said...

parang sumakit yung ipin ko just by looking at all the candies! oo nga carlo, parang ang tagal mong nawala! welcome back!

Carlo said...

wala rin akong binili dyan, parang nahilo din ako sa tamis ng mga nakita ko.

Site Stats