Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

HEAT - Buffet Breakfast

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Up to now, I still get excited at the thought of getting to work early and enjoying a quiet breakfast before I start my busy day.

I don't find it weird if friends invite me to meet up with them to have breakfast. Rhommel and I had a breakfast date at Richmonde while Jencarps and I met up at Heaven and Eggs when I was in Manila last January.

It's also not a secret that I love buffets. The thought of a breakfast buffet actually makes me ecstatic and one of my favorites is HEAT's.

They have a very wide selection, in fact, they have way more than some of the lunch and dinner buffets that I've been to.

Think of one thing that you'd like for breakfast and chances are, they have it such as egg cooked your way and an assortment of cereals.

DSC04894

DSC01318

There are pancake, waffles, crepes and french toasts.

DSC04881

DSC04898

For those wanting some Filipino fare, they have puto and turon.

DSC01325

Sinangag, itlog na maalat and some Filipino dishes (tapa, tocino, bangus) to go with the carbs.

DSC01334

DSC04879

Congee, noodles, dimsum, and even taho are also there.

DSC04907

DSC04874

DSC04875

DSC04895

If you're up for some Japanese goodies, don't fret as they are also available.

DSC04887

There are also a lot of hot dishes to choose from, there's a carving station as well as cold stations for those watching their weight.

DSC01326

DSC01319

DSC01320

DSC01317

DSC01315

DSC01324

DSC04891

The stars of the buffet for me are the ensaymada, doughnuts and pandesal. The pandesal was so good that I had to come back several times for more. I talked to the chef who told me that they actually make their own pandesal.

DSC04882

DSC04890

Last but not that least are the desserts and while they don't have any cakes, the sorbetes style ice cream and fruits are more than satisfactory.

DSC04897

DSC01321

3 comments:

selle said...

not a good idea to be reading a post about a breakfast buffet when i just woke up with hungry tummy and there's no food in the fridge! hehe sarap carlo! bat ang sarap kumain kasi?? :)

Carlo said...

oo nga selle eh. actually gutom na din ako. head to mercato! :)

analyn cute said...

drool....food...all time favorite subject, looking forward for more readings on this note. kakainis ka kahit nman mahilig ka sa buffet nde nman obvious sa figure mo :(

Site Stats