Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Starz Lunch Buffet Promo

Early Saturday, we trooped all the way to Resorts World Sentosa to try the lunch buffet at Hard Rock's Starz. Now, you have to understand that Sentosa is quite far, but what prompted us to go there is the promo we saw online. They are offering a one for one lunch buffet and we'll end up paying just roughly $23 each.

Screen shot 2011-04-13 at PM 08.02.37.png

But we were wrong. It turns out that the one for one promo is only valid on weekdays. We contemplated on just leaving because we were misinformed but since we were already there, we decided to stay.

I made the reservation the previous day, I called their reservations hotline twice and not once was I told about the validity of the promo, not even when I specifically asked about it.

I talked to three persons in the restaurant but they told me that there's really nothing that they can do. The last person I talked to said that it's a common issue that there's a disconnect between them and their reservations hotline. They eventually offered to just not charge one of us. Truth be told, still not good enough.

I called the hotline when I got home and I was informed that she'll personally look into the case and will have this escalated. I was told that they'd call me back after doing the necessary investigation. It's been 4 days and I have not heard back from them.

Let me just say that it's really a bad business practice and we're really all disgusted.

2 comments:

selle said...

bummer! that was an outright lie! to think you even asked! bad customer service! did the food compensate naman?

Carlo said...

the food was good but they have very limited choices. without bias, i feel that it's not worth the full price.

Site Stats