Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

It Smells Like Christmas at Starbucks

On our way to the Universal Studios' Halloween event, we stopped by Vivo City to wait for the others. I was pretty tired from the all day walking so while Em-J was looking at sneakers, I went to Starbucks right beside the Converse shop and saw that Christmas came early.

IMG_2562

IMG_2563

IMG_2564

Em-J ordered our Christmas favorite, Toffee Nut Latte while I tried their newest offering, Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha. I honestly didn't taste much of the Cranberry but I liked the drink.

IMG_2565

IMG_2567

It's amazing how Starbucks has become such a part of our lives that the coming of the red cups signal the start of the holiday frenzy. For my friends back in Manila, enjoy collecting your Starbucks stickers!

IMG_2569

IMG_2560

No comments:

Site Stats