Pages

Sunday, August 04, 2013

BONO Artisanal Gelato

On our way to Glorietta from SM Makati, we saw BONO's bright lights and its cool decor.  
IMG_0385

At that time, I've never read a single review about the place but I immediately fell in love with it when I saw their flavors.  S'mores, Doughnut, Cereal and Milk, Taho, Speculoos, Movie Night (chocolate covered potato crisps) are my kind of flavors; unique and reads delicious to me.
IMG_0391

I had my first taste and it was pure love.  It reminded me of Maggie Moo's.  I shouldn't really compare because one is ice cream, one is gelato but both are really good.  Smooth and flavorful.  
IMG_0386
"Speculoos"

IMG_0379
"Red Velvet"

What makes it stand out from other Gelaterias are explained on their cute wall.  I want one at home! 
IMG_0382

Everything is freshly made right at their store.
IMG_0384

The end result is just divine.  You can tell from the photos below that you get the real deal.  Chunks of real ingredients.  If you ask for pistachios then it's pistachios that you get instead of artificial flavorings. 
IMG_0395
IMG_0393




BONO Artisanal Gelato

2/F SM Makati

G/F Podium

LG/F SM Aura Premier

Like their FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/BonoGelato





No comments:

Site Stats