Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

If how you start your year is any indication of what you are to expect for the entire year then it is both good and bad for me. Good because I spent the entire day sleeping and eating. Bad because with all the eating that I did, it will be impossible to keep off the unwanted weight.

I have been successful in sticking to the Abs Diet program until December 24 when I purposely put it on hold in preparation for the binge eating that the holidays bring about and eat I did.

We had dinner at my uncle's house where they served a truly gastronomic fare consisting of kani salad, rib eye steaks, crustinis, ice cream cakes, and cupcakes by sonja's. I had a more than ample serving of each and back home before the clock stroke twelve, I had another meal, this time with lechon, chicken barbecue, buko salad, sapin sapin, leche flan, and ube.

Conspicuously missing are my mom's delicious buko pandan and the usual grilled liempo. The next day was a mere continuation of the binge eating that I did. Add to the list the suman and the bars of chocolate that I had in between meals. As if it's not enough, we trooped over to the Fort to buy Krispy Kreme's and McDonald's rice burgers.

I'm giving myself till the end of the first week of January to resume the program that I put on hold. Till then, I'm enjoying myself with all the trans fat that I am consuming.

No comments:

Site Stats