Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Amazing Race All-Stars

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apparently Rob and Amber haven't had enough...after a multitude of reality shows, they're back in Amazing Race 11. Joining them are previous contenders though I don't know most of them since I stopped watching the show after the 6th season when I found out that the two of them were cast for the 7th race.

Teri and Ian are also back, most hated couple of the third season! Ugh! Add to the bunch Team Guido who I can't stand! Then there's Charla who's both endearing and annoying.

The only saving grace of the show for me are Kevin and Drew. One of my favorite team's from the first season.

Selle...si Teri at Ian!!!

3 comments:

selle said...

Oh my God, Carlo! You still remember my "fondess" for Ian and Teri! Ako, parang I grew tired after the family edition. Pero now that they have all stars, I will definitely watch it! Ako, ayoko din dun sa team ni charla kasi masyadong paawa effect pero may pgka bitch din. Siguro Id still go for the teri and ian. And you're right with Rob and Amber. I mean I never liked them even before survivor all stars. lalo na nung amazing race stint nila, very manipulative! tska parang ginawa na nilang trabaho ang pagsali sa reality shows no? Hehehe. Ang haba na, napa kwento na ko!

selle said...

and carlo, do i see John Vito & Jill? omg, theyre my favorite too!

Carlo said...

re: rob and amber, pati nga pagpapakasal nila live din, gusto ko dati si amber sa survivor pero bwisit tlga ko ke rob noon pa. hahaha.

si john vito and jill nga un. hehehe. sa feb. 18 na magstart ung show.

Site Stats