Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Of Gay Birds, non-coffee and sleep


I slept late Saturday and woke up really early for church on Sunday. Listening to the service, I literally can't keep my eyes open. This is the first time that I've felt so sleep deprived after a long while. Not since my high school chinese classes days did I experience something similar.

I don't know if I'm being touchy but when our pastor read a passage from Isaiah 29:10 "...Sapagkat pinadalhan kayo ni Yahweh ng espiritu ng matinding antok..." I can't help but feel as if she was discreetly telling me not to sleep. You'd naturally say yes, she is. Funny thing is the passages were printed out way before the service.

Right after church, we headed over to Glorietta where I did a little bit of window shopping since almost everything was on sale. I met with Zee and Hogi after lunch and we babbled at Starbucks till about half an hour before show time. I know since I sleepy I should've ordered coffee but the lure of chocolate cream was too much for me to resist.

Both Hogi and Zshali already attest to how funny and great the play was so I won't say anymore except that I really loved the set and yes, the finale! It was surprising to see Rep do something "unconventional", at least in my own opinion.

If you're wondering if I fell asleep midway. No, I didn't. Thanks largely to both my companions whose loud bursts of laughter kept me at bay. I did manage to catch but a few Zzzs during the intermission.

No comments:

Site Stats