Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Big Hello

Last week, I got to catch up on what's happening with some of my old friends. Colleagues from previous companies that I used to work for. Some news nice, some downright horrible.

Last week I said hello to Rahyan Carlos, my previous teammate. We both used to work for ABS-CBN as creative researchers. He is now a successful film director. I found out that he has a couple of films up his sleeve.

Last week I said hello to Mylene Quintana. She used to be my EP for Gimik before becoming our Operations Manager. I asked her for a favor if we can have posters of Zsazsa Zaturnnah displayed at the TV Production area over at ABS and she gladly agreed. Yay!

Last week I said hello to Tin Banzon. My first teammate at Etel. Wave 9, Team Hotel. She is still working for the same ad agency. She was also surprised to find out that I'm still with Sykes. She gave me the number of my favorite funny friend, Russel Gatbunton. Hello chief!

Last week I said hello to Rhea Acena. A friend from RMH. I'm glad to find out that she's already a quality associate for a new call center. I miss her infectious laugh and of course her sandwiches.

Last week I said hello to my Aunt. I haven't had a chance to talk to her for the longest time. Good luck on the show that you're producing. Too bad it coincides with the Zsazsa run but will be sure to support it.

Last week I said hello to Abby Umali, another friend from ABS. I asked her for Ricky Lee's number. The nicest yet scariest boss ever. Unfortunately, she no longer has contact as well.

Last week I said hello to Jencarps, I never really lost contact with her being that she's my constant IM mate. She told me a shocking news. A colleague who worked at HSBC Alabang passed away because of a horrible accident. He got hit by a drunk driver while he was crossing the street. Something that you never really expect to happen to someone you know. A weird way to end this post but this news still leaves me in shock.

No comments:

Site Stats