Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

I can't believe that yesterday was actually my first time to watch a movie in an actual theatre this year. Me, a self confessed movie buff simply can't drag myself to a movie theatre the past few weeks to watch all the mega blockbusters that opened.

Anyway, Abby invited all of us to their company event to watch "How To Train Your Dragon". I didn't know what to expect as I haven't seen the trailer nor the poster. All I know is that it has received mostly positive reviews.


I wasn't really excited about the movie, I was more excited about the prospect that I'll finally step foot in a theatre again. See, I'm not a fan of animated pictures, much more animated features from DreamWorks. Of all their animated films, I've only seen half of "The Prince of Egypt" which I didn't like and Shrek which was just okay. The rest, I skipped. No Kung Fu Panda or Shrek sequels for me. 


I didn't know that I was actually in for a real treat. The movie was very very entertaining, funny and a little heart warming. 

No comments:

Site Stats