Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

More House Hunting

Last Saturday, we set out to Yew Tee for our first viewing. We left quite early and decided to have lunch at the mall right beside Yew Tee MRT to familiarize ourselves with the place. It wasn't really a mall and there were about only 4 places to eat at, at least that was our initial impression. We debated between KFC and Xing Wang and eventually chose KFC. I finally got to try their egg tart and I must say that I love it! It's better than most egg tarts I've tried.


The condo that we will be viewing is about a block away from the mall so we really didn't have much difficulty locating it, thanks to Google Maps. I haven't seen pics of the condo online so I was really curious.



It looked a bit old but Eli and Em-J liked the pool.



We waited for the agent to arrive by the pool side and by this time, the three of us were already a bit drenched as it was stifling hot. When she finally got there, she told us that the current tenants of the unit available are also Filipinos. Here is what greeted us:


It was a bit messy which was understandable since they were packing up but more than that, the place felt dreary. (The floors were also a bit sticky) I decided not to take any more pictures since we already made up our mind that we will not be taking this unit. 

We headed out once more under the blistering heat but since it was still a bit early, we decided to have a hair cut to pass the time. After that, we went straight to Admiralty to check out a couple of available units at Northoaks. The place is a bit far for most of us but all of us liked the general feel of the place. I forgot to take pictures but I'll post some if we get to move in there. 

No comments:

Site Stats