Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving Out

Last Saturday was our last night at Ang Mo Kio so Abby, Eco and I busied ourselves with packing and cleaning the better part of the day. We had to resort to using bags and old shopping bags to stuff all our things in since we decided to just hail a cab instead of using a mover. We were required to pay a deposit $1000 if we are to use a mover and even then, they would only be allowed beginning Tuesday.

Early in the morning, we started piling our things in the living room:


This is what it looked liked by sun down:


I then decided to try to look for medium sized boxes that would fit a cab to avoid too much clutter so I headed to Fair Price where Clarice met up with me. It turns out that they don't sell boxes but they gladly gave us a few without charge.


Clarice was a bit hungry and wants to prepare a home cooked meal. I told her that it wouldn't be possible because our kitchen has already been cleared out. We then headed to MOF since this is the only restaurtant that's a bit spacious.


Here's Clarice with the cartons waiting for our food:



I'm glad I had the chance to have dinner here. The presentation was so cute. I guess most Japanese cafés really take the time to prepare the meals. Their desserts were all lovely, too bad we were already full. I also had to restrain myself from taking the extra long dessert spoons.

No comments:

Site Stats