Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Manila, April 2010 in Pictures

Here's my most recent trip to Manila in pictures.

First meal, headed to Glorietta from the airport and had a meal from Savory. This cost me no more than SGD4 with noodles (Lomi) on the side.


My family with Chill.  Staying at home is good since food is in abundance.



Adorable Arianna!



Met up with Oliver where we had a simple lunch at Max's.


Daing na Bangus


Em-J and I also ate at Via Mare where I had adobo flakes.


With Oliver's new manager, Badette and Analyn at Icebergs.



Philippine mangoes are simply the best, courtesy of the hotel.



Books are definitely much cheaper.


Accompanied Rhommel to UP, this is the place where he went to have his documents photocopied, the Campus Pharmacy. To his credit, none of us saw the sign till much later.




After enduring the heat, he treated us out to probably one of the most popular restaurant within the campus, Chocolate Kiss.



We also met up with Choy who treated us to one of the most delicious meals I've had the entire trip. We ate at Cafe Provencal which has been a long time favorite. I just never veered away from ordering our usual Ceasar Salad sandwich.  The salad alone was well worth the trip. Too bad we ate it all up before I got the chance to take a picture.






I actually wasn't able to take lots of pictures. I really need to get myself a decent point and shoot since the camera that we have now is a bit of a hassle to bring along.

No comments:

Site Stats