Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Abby's Special Day



Since Eli won't be able to join us in Bangkok, Abby decided to treat us out here in Singapore instead to celebrate her birthday.

I just flew back from Manila and since I still have my luggage with me, I decided to go home first and take a quick nap. I urged Clarice to meet me at home also so we can leave together. We ended up being a bit late. When we got there, our table was already overflowing with cereal prawns, satay, Mang Kiko's liempo and lechon manok, calamari and fried rice.













Eco surprised then surprised Abby which was really really sweet.





Here are a couple of group shots:






Happy Birthday again Abby! You don't look a year older.

2 comments:

Ziggy said...

ended up a bit late? Are you kidding me? You're super duper late! :D

Thanks Abby for the wonderful treat. sana birthday mo na ulit. hehehe

Carlo said...

liar!

Site Stats