Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

An Exciting 2011 Ahead!

2011, like the previous year should prove to be exciting.

True, the 24 movie script has been initially rejected which means that it would take longer for 24 fans to see Jack Bauer and Chloe on the big screen, but when it comes to movies for 2011, there are already a few that I'm very excited to watch but then again this post is not about upcoming movies so I'll skip this.

For 2011, I'm excited about:

1. My brother's wedding. I think nothing can be more exciting than us joining our brother on his special day as the year opens.



2. Our trip to Bangkok.This will actually be my first time to go there and I can't wait.



3. The Rocky Horror Show, The Lion King, Closer, Next to Normal, AIDA, and The Little Mermaid - the theatre scene in  Manila  and here in Singapore couldn't be more vibrant.



4. Our brand new savings plan. This will at least ensure that a portion of our earnings is protected.


photo credit: http://www.wordsaboutthings.co.uk/saving-money-study/

5. The BlackBerry Playbook.



6. Micah visiting Singapore this summer.



As early as now, I'm already looking forward to a lot of things that this year will bring. Happy 2011 everyone!

3 comments:

Ching Lao said...

wanna watch lion king pero maharlika yata eh

Carlo said...

mahal nga. daig pa si janet jackson. kailangan pagipunan. :)

Anonymous said...

This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions

Site Stats