Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Chatuchak Finds

When I went to Chatuchak the second time, I took the train instead of a cab and I entered the opposite end of the market which was completely different. While I mostly saw shirts and magnets and food stalls the last time, I unearthed a lot more interesting stuff this time.

There was an aromatherapy shop and art galleries with lots of interesting pieces.






There was also a stall that custom paints sneakers.



A Mickey Mouse shirt shop, which I didn't buy from as the shirts were a bit expensive with the owner claiming that it's because she designed all the shirts herself.


There's also a stall selling scary masks with the owner scaring the children passing by with a pop-up toy. His mask comes complete with gushing blood.




There was a shop full of Cath Kidston rip-offs.


To my surprise, there's also an area selling all kinds of books and even magazines. Booksale!




I ended my exploration the best way possible, with a coconut ice cream served with coconut meat, two coconut toppings of your choice and coconut juice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know how to leave it to you but i have for you a coaching book na hopefully magamit mo sa work. I think you can use it when you do your coaching sessions. let me give it to someone kung hindi na tayo magkita pagpunta ko d'yan. nasabi ko na cuz i saw the pics of books. take care!

Site Stats