Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Last Friday Night

Last Friday night, to celebrate Analyn's first month here in Singapore, we all decided to have dinner together.

We braved the IT show crowd at City Hall on our way to Glutton's Bay.



There was already quite a bit of a crowd when we got there but we were lucky as Clarice was able to immediately find seats with a good view for us.



We had a feast that night, I think I had about three platefuls of food. Except for the Chili Crab, the usual suspects were there.

Mang Kiko's Lechon Manok and Liempo,



fried rice,


cereal prawns,


sotong rings,


and kang kong.


After dinner, since it was still early, we decided to have a cup of hot chocolate at nearby Max Brenner's.






Drinks are a bit pricey at around $7-11 without service charge and taxes but it's well worth it.


The chocolate is divine, if only I can say the same about the service, I wouldn't have second thoughts coming back. I really don't want to turn this post into a rant so I won't go into details.



All in all, it was a fun night. One that we should all do again soon.


No comments:

Site Stats