Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Accor Hotels' Crazy Prices

I received an email from Accor Hotel last night informing me of their members only crazy sale.

accor sale

I checked it out and compared prices and this deal is simply too good not to share and to pass up.

Take for instance one of their budget hotels, All Seasons Bangkok Siam, booking the same dates for three nights:

Accor Promo: 4,038 pesos nett
AsiaTravel: 7,244 pesos nett (I almost always use this site as they often give out the lowest rates)
Booking: 7,244 pesos nett
Agoda: 7,563 pesos nett
Expedia: 7,262 pesos nett

Oliver, Analyn and I are planning to go to Bangkok and the timing is just perfect. You can choose from any of their hotels from the high end ones to the boutique hotels to the budget friendly. Check what comes free with each property as the high end ones don't come with free breakfast and wifi.

If you are not yet a member, just sign up online. Michelle also told me that paying members get additional 10% off.

No comments:

Site Stats