Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

BlackBerry PlayBook Accessories

Monocle_magazine_cover

I bought the most recent issue of Monocle and I found quite an interesting BlackBerry Playbook Accessories insert.

IMG_0178

Called "Made For PlayBook", it showcases the wide range of accessories available for the newest product from Research In Motion.

Based on the introduction, international creative agency Winkreative has handpicked the finest artisans from around the world to create a collection of accessories exclusively for the PlayBook.

I personally find this to be very exciting because there really hasn't been a lot of accessories made for the BlackBerry if you compare it with all that has been designed for the iPhone and the iPad.

Em-J's current favorite brand, Porter, has also been tapped to design a rugged looking sleeve.

IMG_0187

IMG_0189

Look at how cool the other designs are:

IMG_0184

IMG_0182

IMG_0183

And my personal favorite:

IMG_0185

They have a few more available:

IMG_0186

I'm pretty sure you'd want to stand out, check out the PlayBook here!

Also, check out Winkreative's BlackBerry page here!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Do you like Blackberry better than your iPhone? (I've never used one) Those ARE pretty snazzy looking! I've always like Monacle, but it's SO expensive here in the U.S. that I never pick it up :-/

Carlo said...

Honestly, I like it better than the iPhone. I'm still prefer the physical keyboard over the touchscreen and I'm not really big on apps. It is quite expensive, I thought twice before finally picking up the issue. The cover story was pretty interesting. :)

Site Stats