Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Harry Potter Mania

As with half of the existing blogs, entries regarding the recent release of the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is inevitable. Anyway, unlike the release of the fifth book where I rushed to the bookstore the very first day to get my own copy, I didn't meet it's release with as much enthusiasm. In fact, I resolved not to get my own copy until after reading it to see if it's worth it. I mean, 1500 doesn't come cheap. Also, I don't have any idea as to what it's gonna be about having long forgotten about the 5th installment. Honestly, I was more excited about the movie coming out November.

However, being a Harry Potter fan at heart, I simply had to give in. So, here I am clutching the latest installment of the series. I've already been updated with the latest news and rumors after going through the official sites of scholastic, arthuralevine, jkrowling and tons of other fansites. The only thing left to do is head home, forget about the mountain of work waiting and start racing through it's pages. I was really surprised that Jen already posted her 2 cents on her page.

Will be back soon!

No comments:

Site Stats