Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pretenders uli!

I haven't been able to post anything since I was busy with work. I attended a data analytics training class half of the week, on top of that, deadlines for staff appraisals, monthly report to senior management and the monthly business review presentation were also due. If that's not enough, I also received a complaint from the account and attend a site meeting where several new policies were put in place. Hectic!

Come Saturday, I went to Rockwell with a friend to unwind. The cool weather provided for a long leisurely walk that cleared my head.

Sunday after church, since I wanted my sister and cousin to see "The Pretenders", we headed over to CCP to catch the show.

I loved the show even more as did my sister and cousin. I don't know if there were changes but I felt that the story was more tight. I was literally moved to tears in several of the scenes and this early, we're already planning to watch either the last show or the show next Sunday. Ang galing nila!

Thanks to Ms. Yvette, who as soon as she heard that we're headed over to CCP gave us a couple of compli tickets.

No comments:

Site Stats