Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Updates...

Today marks the end of a series of trainings scheduled by the training team for us (although meron pa daw for March kaya lang wala pang na-se-send na calendar) so for the meantime, I'll be having a little more flexibility with my schedule.

We'll also be having a new manager on board this Monday. It's been almost 6 months since Mina's resignation so it's gonna be another long period of adjustment for everyone on the team. We'll see how it works out.

Zshali and I were supposed to watch The Pretenders last Sunday but Paolo informed me that there were no tickets available for that day. We're rescheduling it to this Sunday, the show's last performance, yun eh kung sasama pa rin si Zshali.

Watched The Pretenders with my sister, Hogi, and some of her friends last Saturday and may last song syndrome pa rin ako come Monday.

Some of my colleagues and friends already expressed excitement over Avenue Q on August but not so with ZZZ this July. Although some of them expressed their support for the last run by buying tickets from us. Tama ka Hogi, segragated din ang theater-going crowd dito sa atin.


No comments:

Site Stats