Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Good Deal

I wanted to get a camera from Sony a couple of weeks back so after my shift I headed to the Sony Style shop over at Orchard Central. I ended up not getting the camera because when I asked what the camera came with, the sales assistant said that it didn't come with anything, not a bag, not even a memory card. To think I went all the way there cause we initially bought our first dslr there and the sales associate then threw in a lot of extras.

The following day, Geno told me about Courts preview opening right across Orchard Central. A friend who already bought the camera that I wanted told me to get the camera not from Sony but from other electronic shops for best value for money. I went back to Somerset where the Courts store is and was I glad I did. The exact same camera came with:

2 memory cards,


a Courts gift bag and an umbrella,


- this is what's inside the bag: a shirt, cellphone pouch, water bottle and a magazine.


a tripod and a carrying case, 


and lastly speakers!


Good thing I waited. At least I got more for the same price at Courts.

No comments:

Site Stats