Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Tweet Tweet

So I have a few photos from my phone that I was supposed to tweet about but never got around to doing so so I thought of just creating one blog entry for them.


The bad: I ordered a piece of turon, minatamis na saging and a small cup of fruit salad for a hefty sum of $6 (Php190) at Kabayan.

The ugly: The minatamis na saging was watered down, the fruit salad, too sweet and the turon, too tough. Never again. 



I wanted to share what Clarice and I had for dinner a few weeks ago. We shared this feast just between us two at Manhattan Fish Market.


I'm loving the new Goldilock's packaging. 


I'm also loving Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. 50% on all cakes after 6PM!


I was craving for Magnum Gold so bad that we had to go all the way to 7-11 more than 2 blocks away at 12midnight.


Morning rush hour, on a very crowded bus, this gentleman felt that his bicho bicho deserved a greatly desired seat better. 


I finally got around to arranging the pasalubong that AI asked me to bring along. 

No comments:

Site Stats