Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Stop: Megamall

Late Wednesday night, I headed to the airport to meet up with Clarice. We were both flying back to Manila. I've booked my ticket last year since we planned to buy one show of Legally Blonde. That plan didn't push through but I didn't want to waste my ticket.

Clarice was very hungry and since we were at the Budget Terminal for Cebu Pacific, there really weren't a lot of choices so McDonald's it is. Here she is looking like a supervisor:


I also saw huge Ritter chocolates. I wasn't able to take a picture to emphasize how big they are because I was told that taking of pictures was not allowed in the store. It's not obvious but they're big. I wanted to get one but they're more expensive here than in Manila.



The flight was a bumpy one and we wanted to sleep throughout the flight but the passenger in front of us has some kind of a throat problem and made loud irritating mouth noises the entire time. I took a picture of the seat in front of me, parang bus lang.


We arrived early morning and went our separate ways. I met up with my brother and slept till lunch time. I then headed to Megamall to get a haircut. I then called up Oliver to see if he's already had lunch since he's working nearby. He quickly headed to the mall with Analyn and Badette.




They then went back to the office to finish their shift while I went back to get my luggage since we're heading to Resorts World later in the afternoon. I went back to the mall but wasn't able to get anything thinking that I would have enough time in the succeeding days to buy whatever it is that I needed. I was wrong. I wasn't able to go back to Megamall after that day.  

My trip would not be complete without a Razon's halo-halo so Oliver insisted that we eat. This is barely a couple of hours after our heavy lunch.


Clarice followed soon after and they ordered heaps of sisig. I was so full but it just feels wrong to say no so I had no choice but to give in. :p


1 comment:

Shan Abellaneda said...

nice to see badette! :)

Site Stats