Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TV Premieres

September is sure going to be busy. For one, I'm now alone from what used to be a three-man team here at work. One is on maternity leave and the other just recently transferred to another department. Add to that, I'll also be on leave for a couple of days when Oliver and Analyn visit so I can imagine that the first two weeks will be a bit hectic but even so, I can't help but be excited and no, it's not because of my workload. I can't help but be excited about the shows that will premiere soon. Here's the list of shows that I'm most looking forward to.

Top Chef Just Desserts - September 15


I have been a Top Chef fan, now that they're focusing on desserts which I believe to be the most important part of a meal, I simply can't resist. Gail Simmons takes over hosting duties.

Bleep My Dad Says - September 23



I like William Shatner and the trailer alone is already funny! 

Glee - September 21


I don't think anything more needs to be said about why I'm excited about Glee.

Cougar Town - September 22


Jules, Laurie, Elle, Greyson, Andy and Bobby plus news of Jennifer Aniston when it premieres. Yey!

30 Rock - September 23


One of the really funny shows on TV, also they're doing something original by airing an episode live! 

Outsourced - September 23



This one should be close to my heart though I haven't seen the film and the trailer looks promising.

Desperate Housewives - September 26


Ugly Betty alumna Vanessa White Williams (what was I thinking) joins the ladies of Wisteria Lane. I just hope she stays on for more than a season unlike what happened to Drea De Matteo and Alfre Woodard. 

3 comments:

Monica said...

Hurray for Cougar Town! ;)

selle said...

ang dami! feeling ko super makaka relate ako sa outsourced! hehe and cougar town is super funny! i think courtney cox has become funnier!

Carlo said...

same here selle! :) oo nga pala, punta daw dito si miel next week. sabi ko ke boyeth imeet namin siya.

Site Stats