Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Thank God It's Friday

Whew! What a busy week that was. I'm glad it's already Friday!


I haven't been able to go online as much the past week mainly because I'm swamped with work and my free time has been devoted to hungrily reading the Millennium trilogy. I'm down to the last few chapters of the final book and I have to say that the novels were very enjoyable. I have sometimes stayed past my normal bedtime just because I couldn't put it down. I actually missed reading cause it's been so long since I've last opened a book. Larsson's novels are one heck of a reintroduction to the joys of it.

6 comments:

Monica said...

I'm still on the first one. Haha! Must finish it this weekend!

Carlo said...

that's because you have an active social life. mine is zero. lol! did you enjoy cats?

Monica said...

I don't have an active social life! (I might be in Town & Country though! Ssshhhh!!!) haahahah!

CATS was okay. Performance was good but the plot was rubbish. My mind kept wandering. Lea was amazing though. Only good thing about the play. I also liked the bit when the Cats come up to you.

Carlo said...

Oh that's what your earlier tweet meant. Was supposed to ask you about it but I forgot. I need a copy.

Monica said...

Ok! Hahaha! Feeling naman! :) Will try and send you one. If I look half decent! It was so hot there, I was melting!

Carlo said...

yey! thanks! we talk everywhere no? lol

Site Stats