Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

KLM Tag: Arianna

The KLM luggage tag arrived three weeks ago.


I am excited to finally have a tag to use and a personalized one at that. I remember my mom used to put a red ribbon in our luggage to easily identify what's ours in the conveyor belt. For some reason, I never got around to doing this.

My aunt gave me a luggage when I visited Manila last July. It was quite stupid of me to not have checked the brand and the details. All i know is that it was black.

I was on a late flight and was one of the first few passengers out. I wanted to rush home because I have to work early the next day. Since I was also among the last to board the plane, I expected my luggage to be out first. The problem was I couldn't identify which was mine. I already saw the luggage but I couldn't be sure. It had a lock that I didn't notice earlier so it confused me. I ended up waiting for about 20 minutes when there were only three of us left by the belt. Having this personalized tag from now on would ensure that this does not happen to me again.

No comments:

Site Stats