Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pictionary: 10-10-10

I haven't been able to post anything new the past two weeks since it's been crazy busy at work. My weekends have been uneventful but I took those days to just rest and catch up on my TV downloads.

Anyway, Choy left Singapore for good yesterday. A couple of weeks back, he told the rest of our friends of his decision, a dinner was planned and we met up on a Saturday night in Seoul Garden at Orchard.








Choy has been a very good friend and I've been very impressed with his impeccable sense of direction. He introduced us to the best places to eat at and explored the area where we used to live and told us about his finds. For someone like me who's mostly too lazy to explore, he's been a very big help. 

He did leave me with one more reason to shop with less guilt. 

No comments:

Site Stats