Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Uniqlo

On the day of Em-J's birthday treat, we passed by Uniqlo to check out the many jackets on sale in preparation for our upcoming trip. I had no intention of getting one for myself since I don't find it practical to buy a jacket that I'll only use once. I figured that I'll just borrow from someone or use the few jackets that I already have and layer them.

We tried a few pieces out and then left to have our lunch; I was very successful cause I was true to my resolve and didn't buy any. After lunch, someone wanted to go back and check the store again. Someone also reasoned that we don't really have much time left so if we needed something, now is the time to get it. I wasn't so successful this time. I bought several pieces that I don't really need. :(

Photobucket

More photos below:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

selle said...

wow, pang mowdel ang mga pose! cute! donyang donya si clarice! fur = fierce! i love it! are you going somewhere cold? :D

Carlo said...

hehehe, punta kami ng beijing. si clarice naki-sukat lang kasi maiiwan siya, yung family nya kasi ang dadalaw naman dito.

selle said...

wow, holiday trip? i first heard about uniqlo kay chuvaness! is it cheap to shop there?

Carlo said...

yup, sobrang mura ng nakuha naming ticket kaya lahat kami nag-book.

yup, one of the cheapest dito yung uniqlo. mga jeans nila nasa mga 1,500 pesos.

Hogi said...

Hahaha, ang saya niyo! I actually have something similar dun sa puffy purple and orange ones. Silver nga lang yung sakin, bought sa ukay-ukay, hahaha! I think a I have a photo wearing it to my recital from this year, hehe. Nasa Multiply ko yata.

Carlo said...

Hogi!!! Namiss naman kita. Hehe. Hanapin ko yung pic mo sa mga albums mo tomorrow. Gusto kong makita. :)

Hogi said...

Hehe, check mo yung last 2 photo albums sa Multiply ko, yung mga RPT class namin from this past summer. Andun yata siya. =) Bought the silver jacket for only P100. =)

Carlo said...

ok cge, check ko. Ang galing, sulit na sulit ang kuha mo dun sa jacket. Sana may UK din dito. :)

Site Stats