Pages

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Bangkok Day 3

Our last day in BKK started a bit late, Noel had to wake us up for breakfast. We took our sweet time and enjoyed the pancakes that the hotel offered that day.


We then headed to Jatujak after getting ready and resting a bit.


I expected it to be like Divisoria and for it to be stifling hot. I was wrong. I enjoyed my visit there, it felt to me a bit more like Tiendesitas. The place is huge and we really didn't have time to explore much but here are some things that we saw:







There were also a few stalls selling drinks and even coffee:




At around 2pm, we took off, the first cab heading back to the hotel to drop off the things that we bought while the 2nd cab with Clarice is to go straight to Paragon so they can start buying some Thai goodies for pasalubong. As it turns out, we got to Paragon first because we took the train when the taxi driver told us that traffic is really bad.

After an hour or so of shopping, we went back to the hotel to pick up our stuff. Em-J extended his stay so we were able to use his room to freshen up.

The staff gamely posed for a picture when Em-J wore a shirt similar to their uniforms:


If I was impressed with their airport when I first saw it, it was even more impressive at night.



It was a short and sweet trip but one I really enjoyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it Carlo...

Site Stats